ReBorn & Killswitch Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin: Kitty

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YES WE HAVE RULES! PLEASE READ THEM!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin: BadKitty
Admin
Admin: BadKitty

YES WE HAVE RULES! PLEASE READ THEM! Empty
PostSubject: YES WE HAVE RULES! PLEASE READ THEM!   YES WE HAVE RULES! PLEASE READ THEM! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 10, 2008 6:09 pm

Our goal is to be a helpful, active, powerful and strong guild
1. You must be active, no alts in our guild, only your main.
2. Please respect each other. I know we have our fun in guild chat, loads of fun, but refrain from talking about race, religion etc. PM that kinda stuff so as to not offend others. Other than that, talk all the shit you want to.
3. DO NOT beg for IG currency. If you need armor, acc, weps, etc. ask and someone may have the item(s) you can use at your level.
4. PKing- Do it and do it well, kick ass.
5. GUILD BANK: If you need something, ask the Leader or Co-Leader to get it for you WHEN they are able to. If you get an item from us, please return it to the guild bank (it will be noted in our forum so we don't lose track as to whom has what).
6. We would like our members to use our Ventrilo (It is a requirement), if you do not have a mic that is ok, just download and listen in, you can reply in chat if need be. Ask Kitty, AshNight, DawnArcher, Aelita or Psycko to set you up.
6 1/2. If somebody appears online in guild and they are not replying, they are either AFK Question , Sleeping Sleep , or getting drunk drunken , so what I am saying is that......u are not being ignored. scratch
7. Active grinding - I don't care how fast you grind but if your active at it you will level. It's up to you how fast you wanna lvl but being active helps the guild and yourself. It shows me and the others you want to be apart of something bigger
8. If you have any questions Question please ask in guild chat, we are a team, lets act like one
9. If you have any issues with another guildmate or any other concerns, please PM or whisper your leader or an officer/commander
9 1/2. IF YOU ARE NOT AN OFFICER OR A LEADER, PLEASE DO NOT GIVE OUT ORDERS!!
10. Now that you've read the rules go and have some fun guys/gals it's a game!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1343686078

YES WE HAVE RULES! PLEASE READ THEM!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ReBorn & Killswitch Guild Forum :: Rules-
Jump to: